- The Bible – It is the complete divine revelation inspired by God, word-by-word through the Holy Spirit.
- The Triune God – God the Father, God the Son, and God the Spirit are three in one.
- Christ’s incarnation – The son of God, even the God Himself, becoming a man.
- Christ’s crucifixion – Christ died for our sins, shedding His blood for our redemption.
- Christ’s resurrection – Christ resurrected from among the dead.
We want to see Christ’s ascension in two parts.
1) We’ll answer the question: What does it mean that He ascended?
2) Then, we’ll explore how in His ascension He was inaugurated into a number of great offices.
What does all this mean? Don’t worry, we’ll take a careful look at these two parts and at what these great offices are, step by step.